- Stuck in a homeschool routine that you are not happy with?
- Bogged down with too many tests, quizzes and worksheets to grade?
- Like you have lost your homeschooling joy?
- That your children have lost their love and excitement for learning?
- At the end of the year you have nothing but meaningless worksheets to showcase what your child has learned?
Would You Like To…
- Have more relaxed, free homeschool days?
- Enjoy reading about all that your child has learned during her lessons?
- Compile beautiful Notebooks FULL of your child’s written pages showcasing exactly what he has learned?
- Watch your child become EXCITED about learning?
- See your child’s writing ability and confidence improve?
- Have fun and enjoy homeschooling again?
If any of the above describes you then you have definitely come to the right place.
My husband and I have been homeschooling our two children since 2004. Actually, my kids have never gone to public school. The above describes me for the first two years of homeschooling. I could have said yes to every point above. Then as I began searching I came across notebooking. I ordered a science curriculum (Noeo Science) that used notebooking as its primary way of recording learning. It seemed so simple. I introduced it to my kids who were very young at the time, and well, the rest is history. I love homeschooling, and I cannot tell you just how much notebooking impowered and transformed our journey. Notebooking put me on the right path.
It was simple. It was fun. And my kids were learning.
Please take some time and learn about how you too can use notebooking to transform your homeschool.